Don't know what to think

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

IS “mike” interested in getting to know me and looking to see about a relationship down the road or is this just a ” fun” Interest in me ?

And no I’m not looking for a free reading…

over 9 years ago

I can help, check my profile and specials

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/10/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

please contact me in chat session,with first name and both, DOB’s for more insight

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Idk is date of birth. He’s like 42-43

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

im spiritual gifted to help advice u and guide u with honest answers details and insights call me now im online

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hi there sweetie my name is tiffany and i am egyptian psychic 1000 i am reading your problem you have and i see that your in need of some help come email me for a brifing and see where it may take yous from there .i am a psychic that dose not hide things from you the way i see it is the way you hear it what my spirit giude say to me i say to you. i am not here to waits you’rs or my time i am a truly gifted licensed matser drgee in all areas 4 shope onwer psychic for 25 years now and going you seek true help end want to better your self come to me i do not jugde you i help .