Can anyone help me tonight?

over 9 years ago

I need help to know whats going on with a guy.. i need help figuring if this is worth it or not..

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

I need a photo of your boyfriend or date of birth and name. Then I’ll say what you have compatibility

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Dolly, stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s take a look at your situation with the guy in question. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dolly,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Trust your gut feeling..if something does not feel right..It usually isn’t

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

i would need a DOB and name this person for reading and also i agree with Kimmi…. trust your feelings.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/12/15-1/19/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/13/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!