Need Advice on Love

over 9 years ago

I am in love with a guy who says he is not gay but he showers a lot of attention and tells me that I am the most prized possession of his life. Whenever I try to go away from him because of the emotional confusion he creates he tries to talk me back and retain in the friendship. I am confused want to know if this going to be a real relationship or just a sadistic pleasure he is into.

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

hello Moksh greetings.. please provide me DOB and name and i will make conection and provide answers

Blessing

over 9 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and provide you with a detailed reading on whats ahead and how this person feels. just contact me today for a reading.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Moksh, come and visit me sometime, and let’s take an in depth look into this guy’s intentions toward you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I do look foward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

plz read over my reviews and when ready contact me for a full reading

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/12/15-1/19/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/15/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi! lee here:)

come join me for chat today! my $10 offers a crystal LOVE reading..also answers 2 questions!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

contact me today and experience the power of Psychic insight! my goal is to provide clients the best psychic facilities.I can Give you the full predictions about your soulmate, love, feelings and emotions for you.

over 9 years ago

If you want to know his true intention please feel free to contact me, matters of the heart should not be played with and through the name and dobs we can see what his intention really is. I do wish you all the best as i know how frustrating it can be ..best wishes Dom

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moksh,

ADvice is free – so here it is – as a counsellor – not a reading – run!!! the opposite way from this person – cut him totally out of your life.

However final decision only you can make.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he is pushing and pulling , which is toying with you’re emotions. If you would like a reading , please contact me live only 99 cent a min

blessings

over 9 years ago

The problem is this is a new experience to him.

He doesn’t know what he wants, so he is going to keep you on the line while he fishes. He is not going to commit soon, because he is uncertain. there are things that can be done to help with it though, please message me if you want to look into anything

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

You know the saying about repeating the same behavior, expecting different results …

You are way smarter than that. You two want different things. Because you love him you are easily manipulated into believing this time things will be different.

Feel free to text me any time. I’m here for you.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

He is sending mixed signals between attraction/friendship; kind of crossing the lines between both, which can be confusing.

If you are interested in having me look into this situation for you, just come to my chat box. I am offering 15 minutes for only $10, 30 minutes for $15 Or 60 minutes for $25.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago

I make your dreams come true. I give you the best reading you need. If you want to hear the truth then only contact me.