I might have a spirit following me?

over 9 years ago

So throughout my whole life I always secretly asked for an older brother, I just always loved the idea of someone looking over you and all that. Out of nowhere I thought of (or someone came to me) someone named Jacob. I never knew a Jacob, so I don’t know where this name came from, but I always associated him when I wanted to feel safe or comforted. That was back in my elementary school days. I know this sounds absolutely weird (like I’m boy crazy or something) but I feel like it’s way more than that. I think there is a male spirit following me. Whenever I think of him I feel safe, and I can feel that he’s always near me, watching over me. I just need help trying to figure out what’s happening, how to contact him, if this is even a real thing, etc. Please help!

over 9 years ago

it’s a male spirit, contact me

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Katie, this definitely sounds like one of your major spirit guides, with whom you have been associated in some significant past life. Please stop by and visit me sometime, and together, we can take a closer look at this. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

I have a different perspective on your situation. This spirit has a very strong negative vibrations. Personal Light Spirits will never have names. Name must be a Dark Spirits to enhance binding. If you are interested in more information and my opinion on your situation – write through private messages …

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/12/15-1/19/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/15/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

i can help .. let me know

over 9 years ago

we all have guides and angels that work with us plz contact me for insight with your first name and dob and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi! lee here:)

come join me for chat today! my $10 offers a crystal LOVE reading..also answers 2 questions!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi dear I would love to explain to you what this is and how you should deal with it please contact me

over 9 years ago

Hi there, it doesnt sound crazy at all . It is very normal to feel these things if there is a spirit energy around. What we can do is take a look at the enrgy around you and see what this is. I would not fear it at all i feel it is a positive energy,We can also contact this energy as well if you like:)

over 9 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if their is a energy or spirit contact me for a reading