Please help!

over 9 years ago

I’m quite frightened of my recent visions. One I had yesterday involved a car accident, and I saw the woman’s face who was driving on a highway, with evergreens dusted with snow. Today, I saw (from another’s eyes) the paper, with the photograph of said woman. I could not make out the text. Today, only 45-60 minutes ago, I had a second vision of my friend in the hospital, unconscious, with her mother crying. She texted me about half an hour ago saying that she needed to go to the hospital for reasons I will not reveal. I can’t get through to my usual sources, and I’m very worried for her. Normally, I would feel for her vibrations, but between hormones, sinus headaches and worry, I can’t feel anything on that level. I can’t even reach my “helpers”, who are almost constantly present in the form of small dragons; they only appear as a haze. I don’t know what to do from here. I don’t know what hospital to go to even if I could. I am open to any help.

over 9 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into this for u just contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Who are the days of “rest” of the Earth (the period of the weakening of its energy). This period this month will be held from 17 to 20 January. Perhaps this is why you loose touch with your “helpers” …

over 9 years ago

you need to ask help from your higher power and for insight meditation and clearing your mind will help clear things for you