Disappear

over 9 years ago

I want to know why I haven’t found a good man yet i have no luck….y do they disappear my name is Geri bday 5.3.91

over 9 years ago

I can help, contact me live

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Your aura is covered with dark energy – they interfere with fate and the development of relations in private life. For more details and assistance – write a personal message.

over 9 years ago

Where is this dark energy coming from?how do I get rid of it?

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

i can look into it and provide reading..

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/19/15-1/26/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/19/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Cus they were not good men ;( you need a change. If you would like a reading please contact me live. Only 99 cent a min

over 9 years ago

Saying you have had bad luck with relationships is an understatement dear.

You work hard and it seems to me energetically you are doing all that you can to make things work, but I do believe there is a dark cloud that has been cast on your love relationships

this is due to ancestral ties and certain acts done by a father figure.

We can go into detail about it in a chat when you are ready.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i am online now lets speaklets assess your vibrational energy

over 9 years ago

Hi there if you are wanting honest answers to what is going on and what to do to turn things around i can help you. Please feel free to contact me and together we can take a look at things ..i do wish you al lthe best. Dom