Serious question-im blocked by replying to my threads im gonna report this asap

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

i want to ask the following to the readers here: is it possible for the energy to be mixed during a reading?

Say for example u ask for a certain person. Precondition is u give the correct name and dob. Is it possible for the reader to pick up someone else instead of the person you enquire about or swap your energy with another person instead of you?

This is a serious question and i would like an honest answer pls if sth like that could happen and how possible this is

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Theoretically it is possible. You can find a lot of people born in the same day. Name – further clarification, but not absolute. “Ray attention” scattered all possible combinations and as a result can not be obtained accurate information. And if this still prevent “spirits liars”, then the probability of getting false information increases many times. Therefore, it is desirable to do the reading for photos if you want to get accurate information.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

so is it likely that when u ask a reader about a person they may give you prediction for another person instead?

over 9 years ago

Ive wondered about that also. Obviously things didnt go as i was told they would. So im wondering if readers picked up on someone else.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

im wondering this thing some time now and also how likely is this to happen. I think thats a serious question cause if thats very likely to happen then at any time u may get inaccurate info

over 9 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Fairy I think so…this happened to me. I know 2 guys with the same name. I was interested in one and the other was only a friend to me…well I only gave his christian name. I was actually wanting to know only about the one I was interested in. But I got told he would separate then move to a small country town. This was all true but related to the guy with the same name that I was not interested in.

Also I have noticed…if you have a lot of male friends around you or other males you are close to the readers confuse them even if you are not intimate with them and they are genuine friends.

And finally, just recently I got a prediction about a guy that was to come into my life. The reader saw him as my boyfriend. She described him very accurately but I had no interest in him other than friendship. He became a close friend. It seems to me then that they seem to pickup the next guy coming into your life.

Also this happened to me…I got told by a reader that a guy friend would come back into my life in 1997. He did come back but it took until 2007 for him to turn up unexpectedly. Luckily for me I was told at the time that it was a long way in the distance. But he did turn up!! Maybe Fairy he will return but it might be a lot further away then predicted.

I hope this helps. It would be great if others could provide some examples as well!!

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

basically im just wondering if this is possible to happen swap energies between people also you with another person. i mean lets say u ask if a person will contact u and they tell u ye in this and that timeframe. Is it also possible in that case they swap you with someone else that the other person may in fact contact instead???

im really concerned because i have contacted supposedly very experienced readers and to swap energies during a reading is something amateurish that only an inexperienced reader would do also to mistaken plain friendship and actual relationship….

Thats why i wanna know from readers how likely is something like that to happen.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I always give dob and ask for validations to verify r=they indeed connect to the right guy. This is not only my concern but concern of other friends that have had readers and they are afraid this happens

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

@miphorez i think u are absolutely right about sending a photo to the reader prior the reading if you wanna be 100% sure they connect to a certain person

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

@shazashoo i asked a reader this exact question and they told me that its not possible this to happen if you give the correct details to the reader.

over 9 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Hmm fairy…with the friend example the reader is usually very accurate. I think this is what the readers mean when they say they are not 100%. They read energy and the energy between him and I is that we are close…so I can see why the reader would think that. Also maybe the “energy” is there for him to be wanting to make the call..but he is just thinking about it.

As a side note, I have been told before that a certain guy will contact then it turns out the opposite that its me who ended ip contacting because I was frustrated. Here is an idea…why not ask the readers for a timeframe when they say it would be a good time for you to reconnect with him when he might be receptive?? This may give fate a push so to speak.

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Reading can also interfere with “negative energy” that can surround the man. Thin world less friendly than I would like … In the aura of a person can be a certain amount of conscious or unconscious “aural entities”, which is also made by their interference. I have already talked about the “spirits-liar.”

Everything in the thin plan aimed at energy consumption. And these all the energy of the lowest order. Therefore, the purpose entity thin plan – to reduce the vibration of human and they make it through the negative information transmitted by the readers. This is also a significant source of interference.

over 9 years ago
tasha01 didn't upload a photo

tasha01

8 posts

You should have seem one of the post I made about the key and the readers said I was playing game or testing them. That’s disappointing. Now they reported it and block it. There’s no freedom of speech here for the clients. It’s like its all on their terms even if they are wrong :(

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

we removed the email address as it is a violation of our terms of service. Bitwine Admin.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Barges Technologies, Inc.’s BitWine.com Terms of Service

Welcome to BitWine.com. Please read these terms of service carefully before using the services offered by Barges Technologies, Inc. (“BitWine”, “us”, “we”). These terms (the “Agreement”) set forth the terms and conditions of our relationship and govern your use of the BitWine.com website (the “Site”) and the services, features, content, and applications offered by BitWine,which enable you to seek and obtain online advice and consulting services from third party independent advisors (collectively, the “Services”).By accessing BitWine.com, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which also incorporate BitWine.com’s Privacy Policy.

9. You understand that you shall not provide any Advisor with your personal contact, address, or other sensitive information of a similar nature.