Why does some readers...

over 9 years ago
tasha01 didn't upload a photo

tasha01

8 posts

So recently I posted a question…serious on my behalf but the readers didn’t even bother to tune in and assume that its a game? I know some can’t tune in to certain and some can. For those that can’t…why even bother replying or make some egotistic judgement? And tell someone they are wasting their time?

I just find it weird for someone who is said to be bless with the gift…yeah, we are all human but I though the readers are gifted with the gift because of their ability to see oneness in all. And we can only see oneness in all when we see more with our heart rather than our ego/mind. And would understand rather than act defensive or they are trying to get you and etc…

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Tasha – In my opinion you did absolutely nothing wrong in asking for a validation and connection before paying for a reading. I as well have spent plenty of funds on this site and very rarely have any predictions come to pass. Yet advisers think we are “testing” and I think that is completely wrong when as a paying client you are just asking for validation and connection before going deeper. I completely agree with you and there is nothing wrong in it !!

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

I understand you wanting to get a connection, But this forum is to post your questions, not to get validations..That is what the 3 free mins are for in the chat…

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

62 posts

Most sites do not even have a place for clients to post their questions..So please, be somewhat grateful that this site does

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

As a client I understand what you are saying Kimmi – you also should understand that most advisers on here do not use that 3 mins for a validation or connection cut the first 3 mins off and want to start charging right away or tell you they are “connecting” and say nothing until the 3 mins are up and you pay … so to post a question in the forum where the forum is to ask questions and a question was asked after paying A LOT of funds and predictions not coming to pass to ask for a question to be answered for a validation and connection is not out of line in my book. Just saying. Standing up for clients for once !! – a high paying client !! Go ahead bitwine check my account, lol !!

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

62 posts

I hear you ..Please note that all readers are not just out to make a quick dollar off of you, I for one have extended the free time in the chat to get a clear connection many times..Good luck to you be well ~~

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

I understand that Kimmi .. again also please understand that not every reader does that never mind use the 3 mins to validate or connect so to say … that not every reader does things the way you do and there are a lot of scammers on here as well !!