Confusing with signs

over 9 years ago

I tend to get various words through using signs such as car license plates, they would send me one answer every time I go out. For instance, I would see the word “lie” on car license. I would not able to get it entirely. Anyone can help me to understand clearly!

over 9 years ago

sounds like messages from angels, guides or even deceased loved ones….

“Messages from the Divine” that would be pertaining to issues or things on your plate at the time…

so lets say if you were wondering if your friend was being honest with you or not about a situation and you received the message “lie” to me that would mean that the friend was being dishonest….

If you are looking for insights further let me know!

Tarot Tuesday xox

over 9 years ago

Thanks so much :)

over 9 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

I am here to help you with your love and relationship questions. I will always be honest and will answer all questions with sincere answersI from which I receive from my guides. It is extremely important to have as clear as possible energy around you and within you during a reading. Please take the time to relax and be emotionally ready to hear the answer to your questions.

I promise to focus only on the TRUTH. I thank GOD for my psychic ability and ask him to give me compassion and wisdom to give you the answers that you need to reach your highest good!