kinda puzzled. ...

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I posted before about negative energies ..and how I was told that they’re around me and stopping things from happening. .ex coming back..etc.

Wouldn’t that affect pretty much anything..or depends? SSpecifcly..dating. I’m on a online site and normaly I might get a handful of guys checking out my profile a week.and a couple message me…w very very rarely leading to a date..and even more rare for that date to go beyond that night. In this last week it’s like a flood gate has opened and I’m seeing 20-30 guys checking out my profile daily..a few guys a day messaging me and I have a few dates lined up..to early to see if anything will come of it..but would think if that negative energy is blocking other stuff that it w still be blocking that.. or is this just a hiccup and going to go right back to normal. .so to speak. Or is there something shifting and that negative energy lifting?

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Negative energies from my perspective are beliefs, thoughts, intentions, actions, and words used by you or other people around you.

As in you can be negative towards yourself with the negative things you say to yourself. We get blocked by holding on to other people’s negative message towards us or about us and not being neutral about them.

You can block yourself by focusing on someone telling you that there are negative energies around you and believing this.

Everyone is around negative relationships in the aspect of gossip, rumors, fighting, arguing, bickering, and people talking behind one’s back.

We can live in a negative or toxic environment depending on the mindset of those around us.

We can be negative in our interactions with others by self-esteem, self-confidence, anger, rage, bitterness, jealousy. These are emotions for you to work on. Others need to work on.

Focus on making friendships with these guys instead of the dating. If you’re focused on engaging and building friendships you’re more open to receiving instead of blocking yourself by directly seeking boyfriend material.

Lighten up and allow things to happen naturally. When you allow yourself to be open to friendship, the foundation can be built to go further then that by planting seeds.

This all about your perspective and how you engage and interact with people. When you’re so focused on the dating, it’s kind of like a tight fist and not able to open up to receive, because you’re resisting the fact you need to build from friendship without expectations and allow a relationship to grow from a seed and into a flower over a long period of time.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I going towards taking it slow and getting to know these guys on a friend level first and go from there. It weeds out most of the impatient and undesirable. . I don’t feel ive changed much in how I’m being..thinking..etc ..for the things to change so sudden ..it was like overnight..that’s why I’m puzzled..

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that there is a shift happening and it needs to be maintained so things do not go back to the way that they were before. Come have a reading and I will let you know what I see for you.

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Sounds like things are on the move for you. It would be prudent if you understood what has caused the positive shift so you can handle it better and hone into what you really want. An Angel reading will assist you. Blessings