Too Many Readings - have I been a fool?

over 9 years ago
femme's photo

Femme (femme)

4 posts

I have been reading today that too many readings can change a predicted outcome. I think this answers why I haven’t had any advancement from a guy – when every psychic I have chatted with is kind of dumb founded as to why it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe I should stop talking to so many (they are all saying the same thing, which makes it hard to ignore).

So… does anyone know how to counter-act what I have done to get things back on track, on my path??

Thank you

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Femme,

Please do not beat yourself up but instead put it down to a learning lesson.

Yes as a reader I advise people not to have too many readings on the same topic within a 3 months period to allow for time to unfold things.

What to do now – just sit back and allow the Cosmos the unfold things for you.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Femme,

You need to know don’t have readings all the time it can change the outcome of whatever your doing. Also it does take time and patience to see the outcome. Most outcomes takes 3 months. Or sooner! Also you need to stop being so focus on him. Your forgetting to love yourself as who you are. You are the one creates your own happiness. I feel this male can get you confused due to his communication skills! He has his on and off days.

If your seeking more advice contact me

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Focus on yourself !! If the person is not treating you well or you are not seeing the actions that you need to see – focus on you and move on !!