Thank You !!

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

I am not sure what happened, maybe all the planets aligned for me or something. All of a sudden my mind is clear and my heart is light. Thank You all for the last 3 years and telling me that he will change and that we will be together for me to waste 3 years and time on something that never happened. Now that it is finally over because I have decided not to wait for someone that doesnt treat me well not sure if I can believe one advisor that I chatted with. Sad and true as I did truly believe. If this touches anyone I may give you a try …

over 9 years ago

I was told the same thing. Just hold on, give him time, etc. Nothing came of it. I said my goodbyes to him today.

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

This guy doesnt even communicate with me and it has been more off than on. I am saying it is enough !! Although I would have liked a different outcome and thought what we had was real. The truth is if it were we would be together not him distancing, ignoring, coming up with an issue for no reason, pulling away and pushing me away. We are ok for about 2 months and then he does this one time it was for over a year and a half. “I see change, he will change” In three years it didnt happen. He doesnt even communicate with me.I am just happy that I came to my senses and not literally buying into false hopes anymore. If this person could provide the relationship I want and need if it was who he is it would have happened by now and it hasnt. SO I AM VERY HAPPY IT IS DONE AND OVER AND I AM FREE !!

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Im sorry things did not work out as planned. Im new here if you would like to try a reading

over 9 years ago

He and I actually had a talk last night. It led to a disagreement on things. I said look we’re obviously on two separate pages. He text me this morning saying he understands why I’m frustrated. I think he more said it to keep the peace. So i told him honestly I know this may be selfish but I need to walk away. If i could handle being the friend he wants without wanting something more than he can or is willing to give then I’d be fine. I’m just not going to lie to myself. So i said goodbye.

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

At least you were able to talk, got your closure etc … My situation just drops and ignores for no reason for indefinite amounts of time.