Does most predictions come true?

over 9 years ago

I’m just wondering does most predictions come true what would make them not come true???Maybe the advisor was off I’m not sure

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Yes some predictions can come true. If your listening to the advicer on what they are currently telling you

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

No not all the time whether you follow “instructions” or “guidance” given or not. That also leaves a possibility for it to happen. Nothing is set in “stone”

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

My readings are 99% accurate but nothing is written in stone, the reason someone should have a reading is to try and avoid present or future scenarios that they would wish to avoid. I would love to do a reading for you .Price for my reading will increase in about a week

over 9 years ago

Psychic_sandra I got a reading from you already I just hope and pray that it comes true and there no false hope some stuff that was said I did feel an connection to thank you again

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Marquita,

If a psychic gets about 85% of their readings right,thats considered excellent. Anyone who claims much more then that well….

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Predictions only happen if you change, if you stay the same, you always get the same results, you have to take action, to get a re- action. A psychic can not make things happen, that’s your job.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Marquita, I’ve written several books on the topic such as So You Want to Be a Psychic Intuitive? and Professional Psychic’s Handbook. You are in charge of your own destiny. Think of it like our roads. Your destiny is a framework. You can turn right or left on a road, but you can’t really go offroading in your car. We can help show you the roads. But even if it was every likelihood that you were going to get married tomorrow, you could always choose to run off and join a convent instead. Get it? Message me to schedule an appointment.