4 similar readings from 4 different advisors

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Juan,

One reader wouldn’t have a transcript of your readings with another reader unless something crooked is going on. Please contact Jennifer@bitwinesupport and report this and I am sure she will help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie i dont think your readings were crooked its not possible for 4 differant readers to have your transcript we all work from all over the world and do not share files or customers readings

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I’m sure its all on the up and up . I’m available if you’d like to chat

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Juan,

Yes it is very possible to get very similar readings from four different people. It shows things are likely to come as all the readings already suggested to you.

Have a nice weekend ESTHER

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree I’ve had multiple psychics pick up the same information, although their transcripts will be different and not exactly a like.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Psychics use many forms of connection, one of which is telepathy, we actually read your thoughts, hopes and dreams, as if we step into your shoes. this can be a problem when you use different readers, for example.

You go to psychic 1, they see a lottery win on the way, so you go to psychic 2, straight away they pick up the lottery win, you are still unsure, so you try psychic 3, and psychic 4, they all see the win, Hang on, when you have a reading, the lottery win is in the front of your mind, you so want to hear that you will win, all the psychics, pick this up, so they tell you what they see, which is you winning the lottery. It doesn’t mean the psychics are lying or wrong, they are picking up your thoughts and energy.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Can you imagine how difficult a job it would be to not only conspire and coordinate quickly with other advisors and psychically predict which advisor you’re going to contact next (and if we have that power why not just do the reading?), but also to read carefully through and memorize all your transcripts in addition to the other clients we help? No. That’s silly. We do not compare and/or memorize transcripts. Dude, I can barely keep my kid’s friends’ names straight. I’m just really good at doing readings and helping people. Message me to schedule an appointment.