Splitting soulmate connection

over 9 years ago

I was charged $100 by one of the psychics on this site to do white light work to split an abusive soul mate connection of thirty years. Unfortunately it didn’t work and now I am wondering if she even did the work at all or if the whole thing was just a hoax to get my money because she knew how desperate I was to have this connection ended….and she took advantage. I have addressed her via email but she refuses to respond. Any suggestions?

over 9 years ago
hinamori didn't upload a photo

Hinamori (hinamori)

15 posts

There are some psychics on here that do candle work for various things. Some work whereas others nothing seem to happen. I’ve paid for candle work a few times and 95% of the time, nothing changes. Since I have no proof, I have no idea if they are actually doing any candle work. It’s one of those things were you just have to go with your gut. Is it really worth it? Will this really help solve anything or make it worse? These are things to think about when an psychic offers candle work. For me personally, I’ll never do candle work again because I feel that I have wasted my money. There is a particular psychic that I wish I could get my money back from, but I know it wouldn’t happen, so I just left it alone and no longer go to her and haven’t in over 5 months. I’m sure the advisors on here will chime in with their own opinions. But as a client, I wanted to give you mine.

over 9 years ago

Deanna contact me so we can talk about the soul mate connection. There may be some missing pieces that you did not address. I would like to know what you performed on your end for the work as well. I do not charge anything to initiate a call. Blessings.

over 9 years ago

Thank you SO much for your input. I should have listened to the advisor I normally use who said that nothing other than a mutually agreed upon end from both parties could dismiss a connection, but I was desperate (since he refuses to let go), and I feel this other advisor played on that desperation to break free from the abuse. Sad but true.

Thanks again for your input! : )

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

candle work in and of itself is not the most powerful method to change a big problem. In my spiritual work I get information and through that I am able to give guidance. I do believe that lighting candles is helpful,people even do this in church but its action and faith that also support spirituality, prayers and solutions to lifes difficult times. Come and visit if u like and God bless

over 9 years ago
fragrantflower's photo

Sanosha (fragrantflower)

3 posts

My dear its not easy and its very painful and to be honest with you I have experienced this personally so who better to talk to about it than myself.And to be honest with you these are god made connection and they will perhaps be one of the most challenging relations you will encounter.I will recommend you please join me in pvt for a healing session and reconciliation and peace for you and your loved one.