does he find me annoying

over 9 years ago

Whenever im around 9/06/1990 he is trying to stay away from me. Does he think im annoying and doesnt want anything to do with me?

over 9 years ago

Contact me LIVE with both of your names and birth dates. I will establish a connection before we start to make sure I give you an accurate reading.

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Leila, your spirit with him vector pointing in different directions. You have a positive spiritual vector at it – negative. You scalding him with his fiery aura – so it will always be a side of you. Therefore, you have no future together.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Well Leila, he is very picky anyway, so this is true of anyone he associates with. You are filled with a bubbling energy…his is more like a placid lake. Just that your energies might not harmonize. Give me a shout to do a reading, I’m here for ya, if you need me.

over 9 years ago

I think there’s more to it than that, we can get more into detail if you contact me.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, It feels like he has some feelings for you but is putting up a guard with it..

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi, he doesn’t think your annoying, he just has some feelings for u. ive dealt with many situations like this before. give me a call, I have a $10 reading, for ur first time. I can give u all details about all of this. call me I will be expecting your call. :)

-dorothy