My life will never be the same

over 9 years ago

My life has took a major turn I really wanna be a good mom again to my kids I’m always worrying which causes depression I can’t take life anymore sometimes it gets that bad and it’s all really guilt and staying around my daughters dad when he never really loved me now I’m due in 3 days with another baby that he doesn’t care for or me he has moved on and I’m stuck as a single mother forever

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

OK we are going to take this one thing at a time. You are overwhelmed with a pregnancy and about due. You are with a man who is not emotionally available, and you are worried about your ability to be a mom during such stress. First breathe, and quiet time let your self breathe into your stress, have someone watch your children while you breathe yourself to more calmness. Next, cry and cry a lot, because tears are sacred and cleansing, when people say don’t cry … don’t listen. As you grieve you are moving yourself to a more stable place. Next, realize that you are moving into a new era, and you yourself are not happy with the man. Keep him as a friend, best advice I can give without a reading. Let him be the father of your children, but you really need a new best friend in a man, a true love. It is not hopeless, you are just moving through a very difficult time. You are doing the best you can as far as being a mother is concerned. Please write down in order what is overwhelming you, I would be more than happy to read for you, but you must do practical things like making a list of what overwhelms and then we can take it one thing at a time, plus working spiritually. Get ready for a better life, it’s upon you, be patient, take care sweetie.

over 9 years ago

plz contact me for insight with dob and first names

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Depression and grieving is very difficult especially when you’re bringing in a new baby. And sure we’d like life to turn out perfectly, it doesn’t always happen that way.

I was in a similar situation once, and really life does get better as long as you breathe. Being a single mother isn’t that bad, and the joy of having a baby is a blessing in its self.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/09/15-2/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/02/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!