Sister is demonically possessed and my family and I are under attack

over 9 years ago

My sister went to New Orleans two weekends ago and hasn’t been the same since. My family is going through emotional turmoil and agony putting up with my sister and her demonic behavior. I have been spiritually attacked twice; I’m wondering is there anything that can be done? Here are something’s that’s going on : She reads the bible over and over again, talks crazy talk, is scared to go to sleep, sees demons in her sleep, hears voices that tells her to go do things, and her behavior is just crazy for example she’ll say the same thing 3 times over and over. I’m being attacked spiritually … Not psychically or mentally.

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Perhaps I can help you. Contact me via private messages …

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would take her to go get an evaluation physically to rule out biological causes, 2nd for mental disorder or schizophrenia. While there are spiritual reasons, there are also mental disorders, or even drug induced psychosis.

over 9 years ago

Spiritual attacks are real, but first have her see a doctor to get stabilized before she harms herself. I would also like to offer prayer for her and look into this situation to see what the real culprit is. Contact me when you are ready.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

have her see a physician and check if perhaps she has an electrolight inbalance or is a diabetic as this can cause these type of episodes as well i would love to do a reading with you i am online now i have several specials have a blessed day

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie… plz contact me for insight to this situation, spiritual attacks and spiritual take overs

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi, I can help your family to deal with this situation, just give me a call, Ive helped many people with a situation like this, we need to chat asap. call me when u can, I will be expecting you call. :)

-Dorothy

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I could give you some insight on how to release this negative energy that is causing these issues with you sister contact me for more info