Was he playing with me?

over 9 years ago

Hi, Abbey born March 11 1986. His name is Matthew-Jordan born August 3rd 1989. We were engaged and suddenly now he has backed out. We are exact opposites and we have both been fine with this up until now when I told him of my wedding plans he wants traditional and I don’t and simply because of that he said he wants to just be friends. How can he do that??? I told him we can compromise in a way that makes us both happy but he said he just wants to be friends. What have I missed?? When I got upset realising he was actually serious and wanting to end it, he just told me to relax it’s no big deal. How can he do this? How can he say that? Now I’m questioning if he was truthful with me and if he really loved me or ever wanted to marry me at all! Why did this happen? Anyone? Please? Thank you.

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy to help I can do a straight reading or use Tarot, Ouija Board or a pendulum to get your answers Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I can help u understand whats going on and give u advise

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Abbey, What it feels like here with mathew is that there is some fear inside him and issues he has not completely healed from. I dont feel it is over between you two.

over 9 years ago

Hi Soul. Yes, he has been through a lot. Nobody should have to bear what he’s gone through growing up. I just.. I don’t want to loose him and sometimes I think he feels like he doesn’t deserve to feel loved (again, related to his childhood and teenage years) and he has in the past said that I deserve somebody else to which I had a big talk with him about and we were okay again but.. I just wasn’t expecting this with backing out of the wedding. Thank you for your insight and I am glad to hear you say you don’t feel it’s over. I hope it isn’t because I don’t want to loose him for good.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi abbey I am online now and would love to do a reading for you

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I do not see it being over I do see the reasons why he has backed away plz contact me for more info..

over 9 years ago

Thank you.

over 9 years ago

I’m online now hun if you want to chat!

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Abbey, From what I am picking up here with your situation with mathew is that things between you two are definitely not over. However it looks like Mathew is putting a guard up with his feelings that he has for you. Dont give up things are going to get better. Please contact me if you have any questions.

over 9 years ago

plz contact me when your ready for insight about this man …rread over my reviews if you want and contact me when your ready

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/09/15-2/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/03/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
sally158 didn't upload a photo

advisor by sally (sally158)

17 posts

I can help you with all your issues related to your Love life So please call me so I can help you.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.