next year

over 9 years ago

When my boyfriend Anthony move back to America next year, is it his intention that we will get married and move there together?

over 9 years ago

Bump.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Anna, I can tell you i know you have doubts and fears of him not being with you. Come and chat with me. We can discuss all about him.

over 9 years ago

I see a lot surrounding you and Anthony’s future. There are some issues that need to be resolved to move forward. Come chat with me so we talk about it.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Anna, It feels like you and anthony are meant to be with one another. However i feel that there is a some sort of temporary blockage that is keeping him from moving forwards with you.

I would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me so i can get more insight onto your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you.

Look forwards to chatting with you!

Love and light, Ann

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love, I am Receiving much worry,confusion,and uncertainty in your spirit. My Soul purpose being here is to help…YOU! Resolve doubt, and pain,provide you positive Clear in-depth resolution, light,and much love.:) I have a wonderful Special for approved clients,* when you purchase 10 mins in a session w me,you receive 10 complimentary mins FREE! (you may desire 3-5 mins. that’s alright as well!) My SOUL purpose… YOU! God Bless. Warm Regards Dr Sunny