A solution?

over 9 years ago
tonym didn't upload a photo

Anthony (tonym)

5 posts

Hello everyone. My name is Tony born 19th September 1952. I am feeling rather low at the moment as my life seems to be falling around me. I run my own business but my wife has an illness and I will need to retire sooner than expected. I am worried about money as I can’t really afford to retire and I do not know how we will survive. Does anybody have any comforting insights? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to you all.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Tony, I would be more than happy to help guide you with your situation. Lets chat, so i can get some more insight onto your situation and better help guide and advise you. Look forwards in speaking with you.

Lcve and light, Ann

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Tony, your post touches my heart, and I would love to chat with you if you wish to ring me sometime. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/09/15-2/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/03/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
sally158 didn't upload a photo

advisor by sally (sally158)

17 posts

Please come up with all your doubts and questions in your mind I will be glad to help you with your situation.Feel free and comfortable to Call me

Love and light Sally:)

over 9 years ago
tonym didn't upload a photo

Anthony (tonym)

5 posts

Thank you for responding.