confused unfinished things what to do

over 9 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

I loved someone but he had refused me so badly its about 3,years and I moved on , and I am single from till now , I forgave and forgot him.no contact I am happy but suddenly from some days I am.getting his dream seeing myself happy with him . he is trying to grab my attention , comforting me and without dream I feel he missing me his emotions coming to me.I am looking for new one what is that I am confused is still things are not over between us ?,his first initial is S Mine is M.

over 9 years ago

I sense a strong spiritual connection between the two of you and you are picking up on a lot of his current emotions. Please contact me so we can connect.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

HELLO IM SPIRITUAL BORN GIFTED TO HELP GUIDE YOU AND LEAD YOU TO HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS AND INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

I can look into it and provide you information based on first name and DOB

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, From what this sounds like is that this man’s spirit is trying to reconnect with you. I feel there is some unfinished business between you two that is going to get resolved.

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight on your situation. I would be more than happy to help guide and advise you.

Best wishes, Paulina

over 9 years ago

ms (mss)

24 posts

Thanks

over 9 years ago

ms (mss)

24 posts

Thanks but what I can do feeling much pressure in heart

over 9 years ago
sally158 didn't upload a photo

advisor by sally (sally158)

17 posts

HI dear,

It would be honor for me to help you with you are issues with you are love life. I’ll let you connect with all my spiritual powers and let you know things in deeply.

Love and light Sally

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life.

over 9 years ago

ms (mss)

24 posts

Thanx

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.