What's Next

over 9 years ago

After the talk, all confusion is gone as far as if he wants a relationship etc. He doesn’t. Ever since the talk it’s been hard for me to communicate with him. He’s reached out 3 times and I responded but im uneasy about how to approach things at this point. Does anyone see my heart healing with no bitter feelings towards him so we can be friends?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me. I see a lot of things are going true your mind.

over 9 years ago

Your life is so difficult right now and I see that you are in a lot of pain because of this relationship. I see many things developing from this that you should be aware of. Come talk with me and we can discuss what needs to be done for you to move forward.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Shanise, From your situation here it looks like things are not over between you and this man. However there is some kind of blockage that is keeping him from opening himself up to you… Please contact me so we can discuss what is really going on here between you and this man. I will be more than glad to help guide and advise you.

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love,There is work to be done! I am Receiving confusion,and uncertainty in your spirit. My Soul purpose being here is to help…YOU! Resolve doubt, and pain,provide you positive Clear in-depth resolution, light,and much love.:) I have a wonderful Special for approved clients,* when you purchase 10 mins in a session w me,you receive 10 complimentary mins FREE! (you may desire 3-5 mins. that’s alright as well!) My SOUL purpose… YOU! God Bless. Warm Regards Dr Sunny

over 9 years ago
sally158 didn't upload a photo

advisor by sally (sally158)

17 posts

HI I would like to help you with your issues in your life I’ll let you know the things more deeply with clarity insight. Feel free and comfortable to Contact me.

LOve and light.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

it’s over with the both of you and I see that you will not come to a place that both of you can be friends and I will explain why if you would like to come and chat

over 9 years ago

You don’t know if you can trust him and you’re feeling unsure about moving forward. Please contact me so I can tell you what I see.

over 9 years ago

We’re trying the friend thing. It’s been ok so far but it’s as if everything is different. At least for me because I’m trying to remove my feelings. I’m not hopeful for anything coming on Valentines Day like I was beforr. When i think of my future love life he’s not in it anymore.

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

I must be honest with you, you must cut your ties in a spiritual sense in order for your heart too heal. If you are interested in my insights pls contact me. Blessings, Advisor Hannah

over 9 years ago

I agree. I told him we should ease into the friendship because talking daily isn’t going to help me heal. He just wants to jump right back into things as if nothing ever happened.