The Break up.

over 9 years ago

Greg and I broke up 2days ago lots of negative things were said and a lot was his fault. We have not talked since. I’m sure he loves me just as much as I love him. I’d like to know will he contact me before Valentine’s day or is done?

over 9 years ago
sally158 didn't upload a photo

advisor by sally (sally158)

17 posts

Hello Dear,

I would like to help you with your issues related to your Love life Career and Finance.I’ll let you know the things deeply and accurately.feel free and comfortable to contact me.

Sally:)

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Nicole, Regarding your situation, i am not feelingg that it is completely over between you and greg. I feel that this man will try to reach and make things work again. However there is some kind of blockage that is keeping him at a standstills right now. Please contact me so we can look into this situation more deeply.

over 9 years ago

Thanks!

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love, I am Receiving much worry,confusion,and uncertainty in your spirit. My Soul purpose being here is to help…YOU!Resolve doubt, and pain,provide you positive Clear in-depth results light,and much love.:) I have a wonderful Special for approved clients,* w you purchase 10 mins in a session w me,you receive 10 complimentary mins FREE! (you may only want 3-5 mins. that’s ok too!) My SOUL purpose… YOU! God Bless. Warm Regards Dr Sunny

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/09/15-2/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/05/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

not a problem plz contact me with dob and first names and i would be happy to look into things for you

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Nicole, I’m really sorry to hear of all the recent turmoil between you and Greg. Come visit me sometime, and together we can take a look at your situation, to see what lies ahead.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Thanks

over 9 years ago

Thanks Soulmate reader! I received a call from him today. He says he misses me terribly and he wants us to meet and talk today. I just hope we are able to fix our relationship.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life.

over 9 years ago

Thanks all!