No more toads....

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

When will I meet a man who I’m physically , mentally, emotionaly..etc..Attractive to? I’m not looking for perfection..but I keep meeting ones w not so nice qualities. they are of all diff backgrounds..personalities and so on so I don’t think I keep picking from the same rack so to speak.. So it’s frustrating I keep getting them..

will I meet him soon.. is he someone I know already. .a friend,co-worker, even ex? Or someone completely new?.

Hope there’s a reader out there that can help me figure this out. I don’t have much to spend unfortunately. . And if your part of happy hour that really helps me… Thank you

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie. plz contact me with your first name and dob and i would be happy to do a reading for you, plz feel free to read over my reviews and make your self comfortable

over 9 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 9 years ago

I’m picking up someone new coming into your life, but we will need to talk more to make sure we have a clear connection. Come and talk to me when you are ready.

over 9 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Someone from the past is coming and someone new is coming also and your gonna need to decide

over 9 years ago

audry921

304 posts

I