Is my baby?

over 9 years ago

Is my baby girl just born 2/4/15 christian reed baby 06/15/88 I was told by 2 readers on here that she was but when she was born I didn’t see the resemblance I like people to tell me the truth not what I want to hear my b.day is 06/14/89 I feel like my money is all that mattered not my happiness smh

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

The truth lies within a paternity test, in the meantime congrats on the new baby and enjoy !!

over 9 years ago

Right so why was I lied to I was just used for my money I really believed in these readers

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

There are many reasons to visit psychics, or ‘readers,’ per se. In my opinion, anything connected to health issues, or medical questions (including paternity) is something that needs to be addressed by the medical profession. This would include a DNA test—the most conclusive way of determining paternity.

Do stop by and chat sometime, though, if you feel inclined. I look forward to hearing from you.

God bless you!

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If I remember right Marquita, I told you on the forum to seek answers locally. That’s common sense that a paternity test would be more accurate then a psychic.

over 9 years ago

Ok @ heavenly I know that but I was desperate and needed answers you do not have to get smart if you do not know the answer do not answer I have gotten answers from this site