Love

over 9 years ago
deborah35 didn't upload a photo

Deborah Moronfolu (deborah35)

1 post

I broke up with my boyfriend 3 wks ago. Will we get back together?

over 9 years ago
sally158 didn't upload a photo

advisor by sally (sally158)

17 posts

Hi How are you?

It would be a honor for me to help you with your issues in your life I’ll let you know the things that would help you to over come with this situation.

Love and light. Sally

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Deborah, come and visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at you and your ex boyfriend. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I see the path you will take with your boyfriend. He has been thinking about you so much. Please contact me so I can tell you what I see for your future.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I feel that he is with somoneone else right now,but you will hear from him again. come and chat I will explain why and wheen

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.