Broken hearted

over 9 years ago

I feel so guttered,lost and confused I had gotten to know a special guy for 2 years who I now believe is my tf/soul mate,today he finished at the job we both work at and starting work in another town,whats going to happen to us now,will we still be together

over 9 years ago

I see the two of you shared a special bond but not got quite close enough to express it fully. Contact me so I can tell you what I see happening for the two of you.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

yes you and him are meant to be together. But there is something in the way of you and him Staying with each other and its not the job. Come have a chat with me so we talk in private. -Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that he is your soul mate and something will be changing as a result of this transition . I can give you th advise that you need to avoid problems so this can work out for the both of you. I have a lot that I feel in relation to this let me know if you would like a reading

over 9 years ago

Thank you for your replies,I actually thought he was my twinflame I just hope he sorts himself out to

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago

Mystic Denise my date of birth 24 Jan 1960 my name is belinda since i posted this there has been a change in circumstances. He turned up at work on the Monday morning and said to him…...didn’t you leave ,he said he did but is still there today,now this is totally confusing me

over 9 years ago

Hi if you are wanting to know if he is really your soul mate and what his true intentions are please feel free to contact me.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Belinda, From the energy i am picking up here regarding your situation, it definitely feels like you two are meant to be however there is some sort of blockage that is keeping him from opening up to you. It looks like he is at a crossroads with this whole situation between you two…

I do see you two to fully develope a closer relationship, please contact me so i can help guide and advise you onto your situation. I have my special going on now 10$ for 10 minutes.

Look forwards in hearing from you!

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take chat with me

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

Contact me i cant help