Am I done with men?

over 9 years ago

Before having my daughter I was at this the end place with men – now, I’m really there even after having my second daughter. It’s almost as I’ve given up or has lost interests in men all together. Will I ever come out of this place- just wondering? The spark isn’t there, connection, or interest with men.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would dearly love to chat with you about how you are feeling right now. It’s as if I am sensing your spirit guides are trying to have you focus in other directions right now.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit, upon connecting with you.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Im Picking up that you’ve all ways had bad lock in love. Come have a chat with me lets talk in private. -Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that your feelings for men will come back again but you are blocking your chances. I will explain why . I look forward to chatting with you about the future and tell you about the soul mate that is coming soon

over 9 years ago

I’m tired of men and I know why sick of going through this over and over again. I met someone and she’s great and I am another direction as far as dating. It’s for the best that I don’t date a man. I try not and bother for the best interest. One day, I’ll come around- in the mean time I’m content.

over 9 years ago

@ psychic Sandra I was told the same thing that this soulmate is coming honestly I don’t care. I really don’t want the opportunity if it presented itself to me today or tomorrow. For the interest of me and my daughters I can’t go through that emotional love drama again- after my ex James that passed away that was it and mentally that is it. I reached that point and sorry to say I don’t know if I will ever fully and mentally come back to how things use too be with my love life. In all reality, I leave it alone.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

For you, its over with men. I feel you had to connect with the men who fathered your daughters to bring them into this world. We choose our parents before entering the planet and many times, the little new souls have karma to work thru or understand thus the choice of not living in an environment with two parents. I say stop questioning yourself and enjoy the person you are with.

over 9 years ago

Ty Asarte- Ty very much. I love my gf very much – she keeps me afloat.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.