Advisors not answering calls

over 9 years ago
hinamori didn't upload a photo

Hinamori (hinamori)

15 posts

How come when a client tries to chat with an advisor, they won’t answer? I’ve had this happen to me with a few psychics on here. At first I was thinking it was a bitwine problem, because I know that can be an issue, but I’m not sure for some people.

Is it that sometimes the advisor doesn’t want to chat with the client? Or could it be something else?

over 9 years ago

It might be because another client is getting meditated on

over 9 years ago

It might be because another client is getting meditated on

over 9 years ago

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and it was a technical issue. If another client is being meditated on, then the adviser should not be showing themselves as available as it’s misleading and can be stressful for clients who are need of guidance in trying times.

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Even though many try to say it was “bitwine” or a “glitch” a lot of times advisors just ignore why I do not know do some say they are with another client ( probably another site they are on ) or meditating etc could be if that is the case they should not be “available” to chat. If they just straight out decline not accept or ignore you .. they are just rude .. that happens a lot on here ..

over 9 years ago

Hinamori (hinamori)

15 posts

I do know that sometimes it can be a Bitwine problem. However, what I’m referring to seems like I’m being ignored. This has happened with a few psychics on here. There have been times when I have probably contacted the the same time as another client, and they choose to speak with the other person instead. Yet, there have been times when I attempt to start a chat, it just rings and rings, and then the chat closes by saying the advisor cannot accept my call, but the advisor is still online and available. So, I’ll try again, thinking it’s a Bitwine problem and then the same thing would happen and they are still online. It’s like they don’t want to accept my call.

Then I noticed, at times, they would sign off as to seemingly be really avoiding. I just feel as though it is quite rude and they should answer to be honest if they either don’t want to talk with the client or whatever the reason is. Advisors can lose clients that way, especially if it’s happening with a client that is a returning one.

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Again it happens frequently with many different advisors and they use the excuse that it is a bitwine glitch when it is not .. So it could be a glitch and they can as they do have the choice to just straight out ignore any client they want. Is it right no it is not … this is what they do. Your not going to find the answer nor change it … some advisors are just rude ..

over 9 years ago

Hinamori (hinamori)

15 posts

Yeah, that’s true. Because of this issue I’ve decided not to go to a certain advisor anymore, since this problem has become more frequent with them when it was never like that before.

over 9 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Hinamori…..I will reveal all truth about your future from your Horoscope, I have 33 years vast experience of Horoscope reading….edited for content, I am first Indian Astrologer,who was invited by thatalk.com…contact me with your date of birth time of birth and place of birth… Achharya Jaydev…

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/02/15-2/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/08/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/02/15-2/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/08/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

i was having issues with my bitwine as well but every should be ok now,,when ready please contact me when ready

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

If you were sitting on OUR side of the screen here, you would understand that at times, this is indeed a Bitwine glitch that causes two clients to be able to ring thru at once. For some reason, when the first client rings, and the advisor answers, the status does not go to “busy” fast enough, and the second client is able to ring through.

Consider the fact that it would be most rude for us to tell the first client, “Please hold on, while I answer another client’s call…” That just cannot happen, nor should it happen, ethically. Especially when we have already begun a session with the first one, and their free minutes are ticking away. Put yourself in their shoes.

So, until Bitwine pinpoints this glitch, and fixes it, please do understand that this happens at times. And, please take into consdideration that we are NOT being intentionally rude.

God bless you!

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Actually, for me….the Chat freezes up a lot which causes me to be unable to Chat. Another prob is that many times while I am in one Chat with a Client, a second Chat comes in. That happens quite a bit, in fact it happened again yesterday.

over 9 years ago

Hinamori (hinamori)

15 posts

Thank you everyone for responding :) What about the advisors that end the call and are still available? Yet, they answer someone else’s call, and when I attempt again, they do the same thing or not answer at all.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago
psychicfarah didn't upload a photo

❤☾★PSYCHIC★ADVISER... (psychicfarah)

7 posts

hi hun i am doing some very cheap readings only for today call me if ur interested in haveing one :)

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Well for me, I have found that I am still posting in facebook, because I forgot to log off. So it might be that sometimes an advisor on bitwine has forgotten to log off why they don’t answer the call. The icon for bitwine taking calls is small and easy to forget we are still logged on. Sorry. I can only speak for me.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Even though I sometimes forget to log out, it has happened twice. I have a friend who works here, and she is working on a different OS (operating system windows 8), and advisors have a hard time sometimes with this windows version and bitwine. So try to stay open, we are not trying to avoid you, though it may appear that way.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Connect with me in chat session.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, If someone doesn’t answer your call, they don’t want to speak to you, please don’t take it personally, there are 3000 more readers who will be very happy to take your call. Have a great day. Bernard

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sounds like a Bitwine problem? Are you using Windows 8? If so, there’s a patch for that. I had problems chatting with clients until I installed that. The folks at [email protected] are really helpful if you need help connecting. I’m happy to schedule an appointment with you so that you know I’ll be ready for you. Message me now to set an appointment!