Unable to chat with any psychics but I want to because I feel like something bad is about to happen.

over 9 years ago
chassycastro's photo

chassycastro

1 post

Whenever I try to contact a psychic it doesn’t even ring. It just says they are unable to chat. I can only chat as an unregistered person.

I feel like something bad is going to happen. I feel very weird, paranoid and uneasy lately and idk if it’s just me. I don’t have any psychic gifts or anything so that’s why I wanted to ask an actual one. Been having bad dreams. Help

over 9 years ago

plz feel free to contact me when your ready

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me we can reveal what is happening.

over 9 years ago

Hi there, if you like please feel free to contact me so we can take a look at things and see why you are having this feeling. Best wishes Dom

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Try using different equipment ;) another phone or computer. If you would like a reading please contact me live

blessings

over 9 years ago

Try ringing me. If it doesn’t go through you may need to contact customer service.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

What type of dreams are you having?

over 9 years ago

Hey. I’m here if you want to talk. Let me know what your dreams were like and how things have been since you’ve made the post.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

There will be a drastic change is your love life ,when your able to chat let me know