contact predictions

over 9 years ago
chrys didn't upload a photo

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

I do have a question here. How do psychics predict contact when u ask if a certain. Person will reach out? What do they look at. And why so many cases despite all psychics saying so and with regular situation updates never saw that contact coming? Any inputs welcomed

over 9 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Hello,

Since most here read cards, I would say they get an estimate time-frame from the cards where each card has an astrological or time-frame correspondence e.g the moon card is linked with the pisces sign which means around march. There are also other times to predict timing e.g by asking their spirit guides or pendulums or just by using their natural intuition. A lot of factors can influence if the predicted contact can happen, but if you keep getting from multiple psychics that a person will contact and he doesn’t I believe either they failed or faked a connection with you or the person you asked about, or contact will happen but will be delayed….

over 9 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

i know many cases that this so called contact never happened. so im wondering what do they look at intentions? feelings? or the actual event of contact

over 9 years ago

Some people use tarot cards, but that is not true for everyone. I am a clairvoyant and I use meditation and channeling unless a person specifically wants a tarot reading. Stop by for a talk some times.

over 9 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

ye when i asked what do they look i didnt mean the ways they use to predict i meant what is the indicator in the reading that make them say ok this person will contact the querent. Do they look only thoughts and intentions and assume? Do they actually see the event of contact?

And why so many cases i know despite all psychics were seeing contact never came to pass

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I do a five card spread and it answers yes and no questions as to how I get te answer. But each reader uses a different tool dear ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
hinamori didn't upload a photo

Hinamori (hinamori)

15 posts

I agree with cydiva89. Sometimes contact can be delayed. I’ve been getting contact days for almost three months and nothing yet. Either the connection isn’t strong with some of the psychics I spoke with, or the person in question is using their free will by delaying it. I can’t truly say what’s going on until I see something that shows contact is truly coming (point in case the person reaching out.)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Crystanthi,

You need to consider that word PSYCHIC means I have a feeling and for each reader it will be different.

I personally do not like to give time frame because decisions a person make today can change it.

Nothing is ever set in stone.

My readings are based on intention of the other person rather than any timing.

All the best ESTHER