It's one pshychic

over 9 years ago

That I really think that’s keeping it real with me cause she picked up stuff with initials and told me something’s I believe it was also anothe psychic that told me similar things the other one did but I talk to one more who had different energy and told me some other stuff that I think is true but one thing she told me I don’t think is true I really don’t get how some psychics tell you paternity and then say oh but that’s medical get a test well why tell me it’s this persons baby if you not sure????

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Ok, I am saying this dearly as I would to any friend. You really need to get a paternity test. That is the only place your truth and real answer is. No “psychic” is going to be able to tell you this … You are just going to waste your money when you could use it toward the correct and proper test .. Enjoy your children regardless who the father is as they are a part of you !!

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Obviously a Paternity test is required since neither Courts or the supposed parent are going to rely on a Psychic Reading especially in a Court of Law. You should have a Paternity test done, it is the logical thing to do.