Someone ... who ..

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Someone who has CPTSD is a Narcissist, projects things on others ( blame etc ) and is a gaslighter … why would anyone ever say this person would change? They are not .. ?? Multiple failed relationships, comes up with a problem for no reason / out of the blue and runs. Makes it feels like it is “you” when its not.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

First of all, who is the person with the CPTSD? Is it you? I would be curious to see your Natal Chart but if you decide to Chat with me, I would definitely need your birth time to know your Ascendant along with the Aspects being made to your 6th and 12th House. Not forgetting Aspects made by Mercury to Neptune and Uranus. In Freud’s practice he worked with Natal Charts and could actually determine if a person was on the verge of nervous breakdown, etc. by calculating the Aspects to Mercury. Also would like to see what triggered this off not forgetting 12th House Aspects (sub-conscious mind).

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

This is not about me it is about someone else that I have been told for years that he will be in contact and we will be together. Yet when we are in communication / talking he comes up with a problem for no reason and runs. I have been told it is because he is afraid of his feelings. Yet I am finding it out it is because of these other issues and these things probably will not happen unless he gets help, which he wont do or he has a psychotic break which even then it is not a given when or if it will snap him out of it. So, this is not someone who is going to realize his mistakes, come back, apologize, be in a happy and healthy relationship, be open, honest, hide nothing and not run …

over 9 years ago

What Is CPTSD???

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

CPTSD = Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

over 9 years ago

Umnh.. I think that this is what my son’s father has…

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Any other comments, opinions, or insights on this ?? I just dont understand how I can be told that he cares about me, loves me, wants to be with me, desires me, and yet his words and actions are the opposite ?? :(

over 9 years ago

Narcissist is thrown around very loosely. There are very few in the world, but many people have a few narcissistic traits. Send me both of your names and birth dates so that I may connect to him.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

He’s not always this way and he does have a good side to him and this is what kept you with him all this time. He has the capacity to change . I can give u more detail if u like

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

@Sylvia Thank You

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

@Sandra – we have not been together for years together “dating” “talking” for a few months then he comes up with a problem for no reason out of the blue .. literally “blocks” me from communication and will not talk to me … First time it lasted a year and a half, then a month or so, then about three weeks “of the blocking” Currently he did this yet again out of the blue the middle of January and there has been no communication since … Is this someone who does care about me and love me? His words and actions do not show that he does … Yet I am told he does … ???

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

I am curious as well to see if anyone has anything to say about this …. sounds like my situation as well

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.