no luck with love

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

I never had true love why is it so hard for me to get love? I’m beautiful smart and I know what I want and always the one to put in a 100% in relationship but I can’t get that in return what is the issue with me? Shanice- July18 1993

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Prob is you attract three diff types, the self-centered me first and the over achievers who run from hot to cold. You also put too much emotion and nurturing out there when can be scary. What you need to do is change your energy and project which will help you to pull in a good one this time. If you want to Chat I need your birth time.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Sorry, I forgot the 3rd type, those are the cautious ones who never seem to get into an actual relationship.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

You are so right I’m so shy and I don’t let my self out till I build trust and I don’t know how to change.

over 9 years ago

There is an emotional block here that is stemming from your childhood. Please send me a message or contact me in chat mode so I can tell you what I see.

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie plz come and chat with me and i can look into things for you

over 9 years ago

hello, I can you right away and give you full accurate insight and how to break this cycle . I specaize in these type of love situations and much more . I will give you ful accurate insight and details on your love for the future and the right one coming in . When hire answers back right away . Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that you are working very hard in a relationship because u know that u need to do that or otherwise nothing will ever happen so that is why u put so much in, but u are not addressing the real issue. Come chat and I will explain

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.