Is he coming back

over 9 years ago
joy024 didn't upload a photo

Joy D (joy024)

7 posts

Left me for an ex girlfriend….wondering if he will realize to come back or does he stay with her

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. im online now.

over 9 years ago

Joy, I’m picking up that there was a period of confusion for him where he was absent from you without cause. I see that was interference which made him question the relationship. I have a lot to tell you in regards to where he will end up. Please contact me when you are ready.

over 9 years ago

good morning, with dob and first name i can look into things for you, when ready plz feel free to come chat with me

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and relationship , when things will change for you and him . and much more . I read the psirit around the situation and the person and give oyu the truth what spirit show . When hire answers back right away . Accurate insight ,time frame and details Come in and let me help you , Blessings

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
psychicfarah didn't upload a photo

❤☾★PSYCHIC★ADVISER... (psychicfarah)

7 posts

hi hun come get a reading from me today my prices r very cheap just for to day only come get a reading :)

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

He has a hard time moving back toward you, even though he still has feelings for you because he is stuck emotionally and has a lot of pride… to let go of the girl he is with. So anyway, drop me a line if you want a full reading on him coming back.

over 9 years ago

If you want honest answers to what his true intentions are and if he will return and stay with you please feel free to contact me . Through the names and dobs we can take a look and see what is ahead for you . Look forward to chatting

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Connect with me i am online now.

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

Contact me