over 9 years ago

Hi, Should or will I divorce with my husband? Thank you

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago

I will need both of your names and birth dates. Please send it to me or contact me in chat.

over 9 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

In Life, many times things don’t work out as we plan or expect. The best way to deal with these situations is to live those moments without any negative thought. Please contact me for instant answers

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Let me know your confusion for divource i will help you be online and chat with me.

over 9 years ago

No, I don’t think you should yet, dear.

We can talk about it, I realize things are stressful and confusing, but theres some things you should know.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your relationship and what you should do next about this and much more . I read around the spirit of the situation and perosn and what is head for your life ,in making changes . When hire answers back right away. Blessings

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.