Questions

over 9 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

05/10/1989 will be having a surgeory.. Will everything be ok.. Very frustrated no one to help :(

over 9 years ago

I know you are very fearful right now and you have a lot of questions about the outcome. Please send me a message or contact me in chat mode so I can tell you what I see.

over 9 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

No one is able to help ??? I’m very limited in payment but I really need a good psychic to help. Tell me the truth instead of just getting at me for $$$ .. Please help if there any nice truthful psychic out there

over 9 years ago

Its not that there aren’t kind and loving psychics who are willing to tell the truth, but people take advantage of psychics and their kindness, all the time.

It’s not fair to the people who need help genuinely, but in order to prevent that we operate under a business, and the business provides certain rules and regulations that must be followed,

However, the first 3 minutes of consultation are always free and psychics list their deals on their page.

Some have deals that offer 15 minutes of time, for 10.00.

Just keep an eye out dear.

over 9 years ago

Hello I can help you and give you full accurate insight on your questions , I read around the spirit of the person and situation. When hire answers back right away . 10 dollars fee . Blessings