Future?

over 9 years ago
tonym didn't upload a photo

Anthony (tonym)

5 posts

Hello everyone. My name is Tony born September 19 1951. What changes are in my near future? I’m wanting to know if my financial situation will change for the better and or will something happen to take the pressure of my current situation? Thank you for any responses.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Hi Anthony. I do see that it is hard for you to hold on to money recently. But i do see that That is gonna change in the new future. come have a chat with me :)

over 9 years ago

Anthony (tonym)

5 posts

Thank you for your response.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Tony, I would love to have you visit me sometime, so that together, we can take a more in depth look at your situation and possibly see what lies ahead for you.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Connect with me in chat session.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

You’ve been thinking about making a change for a long time. Now the doors and windows open and close for the true desire of your heart to come to fruition if that is still what you want. I get a feeling of confusion as to going into another direction, but this is part of your process of seeing if you are ready to go into a new direction.

over 9 years ago

Anthony (tonym)

5 posts

Thank you Kiora and everyone for your responses. I am rather stressed at the moment with my wife being ill. Because of her illness, I have had to take a lot of time off work that I can’t afford and I can see soon that I will need to retire earlier than planned but I do not have the finical means to do so right now.

over 9 years ago

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the hard time you are having . If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look and see what this new yr has in store for you so you can choose the right direction for stability . I do wish you all the best