Timing

over 9 years ago
monicapaige didn't upload a photo

Monica Lawton (monicapaige)

13 posts

Hello,

I have gotten many psychic readings since October 2014 about a guy I’ve been seeing on and off. Everyone agrees we will be together, but timing has been such a pain point for me. I know timing is tricky, but it seems like since October, everyone has said “you’re so close, he’s so close to being ready for a relationship, just hold on a bit longer” and now it’s almost March and we’re not together. Thoughts?

over 9 years ago

Monica I will need both of your birth dates along with his name. Timing can change but it is rarely an extreme difference. You may need a fresh perspective on this situation. Please contact me so we can get started.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hi Monica, I just recently tackled the topic of timing someone here, and its true, its a tricky one, indeed. My advice, forget the timing issues, because sometimes you aren’t getting it because the universe is still trying to co-ordinate the outcome for you, and its not easy with people’s free will. So let it be an experience of faith…all you are given now by many is that it will occur, when … well lots of prayer and meditation will go along way to bringing you peace.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

48 posts

Its like getting everyone to come to a party at exactly the same time!!! You know how tricky that can be. Some people are late, some early, some don’t show, etc. So I am going to throw down 3 cards for you, I am asking is Monica going to be with the one she is referring to REGARDLESS OF THE TIME FRAME? You have 3 magnificent cards saying YES! The world, the emporer, and the knight of swords bolting forward toward you.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

48 posts

I always tell this story: My friend wanted to know WHEN she would get her Disability approved, I told her October. Well October came and went, she said you said I would get it in October. I prayed again and got October, never came, she came to me again and same thing, I got October. The following year she came back to me and said “I got my Disability approved in OCTOBER”... so we didn’t get the year, but yes on the month. Only God can say why the year wasn’t given, but the month was. So patience, sweetie.