Taking a step FORWARD - trying to not look back!

over 9 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Can someone describe to me, who to be looking for, as my future mate? Hair color? eyes? initials? Job? Will they have kids? I’m finally trying to put the past behind me and wanting to move forward. Looking forward to the future :)

over 9 years ago

Hi Ann. I will do a meditation to see who is meant for you in the future. Just stop by to chat when you are ready. There is no hiring until we have a connection.

over 9 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Anyone?

over 9 years ago

Hi if you like feel free to contact me and together we can see what is ahead for you, where and when the new love interest is coming in . Many blessings

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi i can not give you false commitment but i can help you to find your true soulmate with clairvoyance and sending signals of your heart to your soulmate with heart telepathy you will get result soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/16/15-2/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/19/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/16/15-2/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/19/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!