No Love

over 9 years ago

I’ve told him to leave me alone. I’m tired of being upset and angry. Although there is a small part of me that doesn’t want him to go, there’s a big part that wants him to leave. If he leaves I can mourn and move on. Does anybody anybody see this finally being it. Will he listen this time and just go away? Please understand it’s not that I don’t love him. It’s that he doesn’t love me and doesn’t make me any type of priority. No time to me equals lack of true interest.

over 9 years ago
psychicfarah didn't upload a photo

❤☾★PSYCHIC★ADVISER... (psychicfarah)

7 posts

hi hun i have a reading today for $5 and also a reading for 10 but i doo have a reading crystal reading that gives me names n dates n full details come talk to me

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/16/15-2/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/18/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

If you want honest and clear answers to what his true intentions are please feel free to contact me and we can take a look and see what will unfold and if it is best to continue with him. I do wish you all the best of luck ..Dom

over 9 years ago

@Domine I did contact you. You states you couldn’t connect and disconnected the chat.

over 9 years ago

First I will need both of your names and birth dates so we can establish a connection to your situation. Please contact me when you are ready.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi i can give you 1 method to connect your love to partner if he loves you too he will come in 1 month but if he not loves you then after 1 month you need to forget him because you love truly to him but he doesn’t deserver it.Take session with me so i can explain to you.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You are the one with the power. Make up your mind to cut him out of your life. Block him, stop answering him and don’t be afraid to move on. Remember you deserve to be priority in anyone’s life!!!

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

@Kishor – the person that started this actually wants the person to leave them alone not connect to a partner.

Also, I believe most people are looking for insight on what the other persons thoughts and feelings toward them are not a “possible” way to just follow this to tell and just give it a month … Just because it is what you believe does not mean that is what everyone believes … It is about actual insight of the other person not guessing or trying …

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicjeena didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Jenny (lovepsychicjeena)

10 posts

hello everyone! shanise i need your names and dobs and then you chat with me i will give you great cl;arity

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicjeena didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Jenny (lovepsychicjeena)

10 posts

clarity*

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

let me help u with some insight ! call me

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Wow, bold move! I hope you can stick with it. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether he’s likely to keep pursuing you, and to empower you with advice for closure.