truth

over 9 years ago

How can u tell if u r being lied to by a psychic

over 9 years ago
yourpsychicdonna's photo

Donna Burk (yourpsychicdonna)

6 posts

Well, you’d know eventually sooner or later. Like Ikkky said above, It’s common sense. There’s plenty of fake psychics and there’s many who label themselves “psychics”. Usually when a psychic tells you something you already know, just leave. Don’t even say “goodbye” just go and find another psychic. Make sure you are being specific. Don’t deny what you don’t want to hear either or otherwise, that would become a misunderstanding!

over 9 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

I agree with Donna 100%. However, being an amateur card reader who consulted many other psychics as well (since I can’t read myself objectively) here are some signs summed up. Hope that others also find this list helpful.

1.) They fish for info that goes beyond small names and DOBs. A genuine psychic reader can give you clues and details with minimal to none info given from you. If you ask for example about an ex lover and they ask you questions like: why did you two break-up or other similar questions they should know the answer, it means that they are obviously not connected and will feed you back any info you give them out.

2.) They try to play with your fears and vulnerability by selling you spells, potions and other mumbo jumbo. Unfortunately you will find many fake psychics like this here and everywhere. If a psychic tells you that someone cursed you and they need 400 dollars to lift the curse or guarantee a 100% positive outcome in your situation, run…

3.) They tell you they are 100% sure that a certain outcome will happen. I don’t know about the rest, but all the psychics I consulted that told me this proved out to be totally wrong and didn’t respond to my messages and updates on accuracy. Noone can guarantee that a certain thing will happen for sure, they are just lying to string you along so you can come back.

3.) When they say something that is totally inaccurate e.g you know that your target is married but they say they are single, they change things to fit the facts that you gave them or tell you things to defend their lies e.g aa no I see a distance or break-up from his wife…you get an idea.

And of course we know deep in our gut if someone is lying or not but we give them the benefit of doubt because we don’t want to doom the outcome even though we know that their predictions won’t come to pass.

over 9 years ago

Well I’ve been told for months that my sons father was going to ask for commitment majority sed by March.. then 3 sed no commitment move on i was going to meet someone and this new person of interest was indeed in it for the long hall. I no my sons father says a lot things he doesn’t mean but wen readings get flipped flopped like that is what makes me question whether or not I’m being lied to. One told me that i was being misled and deceived. So i tired another psychic and they too sed that change was coming for us and things would b fine. So with that I’m still trying to figure things out. What path to takE????

over 9 years ago

The only thing I could possibly add to this is trust your gut! If they are asking questions and fishing for info, get out! You don’t own them anything, hun!

over 9 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Only time will tell honey which psychics were wrong with your case and which told you the truth, if things seem to go on the opposite direction with the father of your son and there is no sign of improvement, it probably means that the ones who told you things will be fine gave you false hope :(. Of course the opposite is true also (bad outcome turns out to be good), but I have personally found that most readers tend to sugarcoat the truth rather than the opposite. In your place, I would wait a tiny bit more but if I saw not even the slightest improvement, I would move on..there is no point in sitting and waiting for ever…

over 9 years ago

I appreciate everyones input. Thank You very much