Unbelievable

over 9 years ago

Is C meaning it or should I use caution? I’ve just met him and it’s heading serious fast.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/16/15-2/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/20/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

I will need you and C’s names and birth dates, then I will focus in on what is happening. There is no hiring until we establish a connection. Please contact me when you are ready to begin.

over 9 years ago
psychicfarah didn't upload a photo

❤☾★PSYCHIC★ADVISER... (psychicfarah)

7 posts

hi i am a psychic on bitwine and i would like to give u a reading too get some insight for you…

over 9 years ago

Hi, if you are wondering what his true intentions are please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help you .

over 9 years ago

Hi there dear, my name is natalie, I would like to help you, give me a call, im a god gifted psychic who has all the answers youre looking for :)

over 9 years ago
aleahslite didn't upload a photo

LovePsychic Aleahslight (aleahslite)

3 posts

hi! i definitely feel C is totally meaning it and is for real. lets chat if u want to know a little more!

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello

I’ll be blunt, my vibrations tell me yes its getting serious fast.. I a way that excites you and scares you.. He’s the kind of guy that is loving and caring but also been threw a lot, and no hes not like this with past relationships..

Contact me I’ll tell you more

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate details on this person and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and see if he is for real or not , I will give you the truth .Blessings

over 9 years ago

I don’t know which one of you to choose… :( I feel blessed you all have answered but this man is all I ever wanted. My sons dad past away, 8 years ago and I’ve never had anyone “fall out of the sky from heaven like this” he’s perfect to me. BUT I’ve been done wrong so many times, that I’m so afraid to believe in this with all my heart.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

like I said, I know I can help you to understand your direction..

contact me now ..

over 9 years ago

Thanks again, Crystal for responding. You’ve made it clear to me which one of you, I need to speak too. :) I will be contacting you!

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

contact me i just need ur name and dob and i promise i will get a connection and wll get u the answers u want and need

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Did you receive the “C” message from another psychic? If so, you should follow up for confirmation with the psychic who delivered that message to you. If, however, you are having your first reading on this matter, I’m happy to help you with a tarot reading to empower you with advice on how to move forward in a way that’s comfortable for both of you.