my best guy friend and I grew apart after new years

over 9 years ago

So the guy I was friends with for 3 years he and I grew apart. We used to have a connection until after christmas. I had a really huge crush on him. When I told him my feelings christmas eve we did something that would lean towards a relationship for a couple days but then we grew apart aftee we kissed in new years. I had a reading with one of the advisors saying he has feelings but moved on to the next girl. Me pressuring him to hang iut and text back and the new years kiss and me telling him my feelings got him more confused and we drifted away. I feel he will be more confused if I apologize to him about how I treated him. Henry 9/6/90. Leila 4/14/89. I would like some feedback from other advisors. Im saying that those actions ruined our friendship.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

He knows you very well and for this reason he feels that you are looking for something more serious and he is not able to give you at this time what you are hoping for ,he is processing what has happened and thinks of you often ,he has feelings for you also .come and chat if you would like to have a reading in detail

over 9 years ago

Hi Leila! If you want to discuss in detail how he’s feeling feel free to give me a “call”. I’m on chat often. xo