When will Andy & his wife divorce?

over 9 years ago

I’m Julia, did readings with 4 different advisors on my affinity with Andy & all 4 mentioned the same things that their reconciliation will not work out & he will eventually come back to me. When will it be? I m very curious about the timeline becos looking at the new profile picture of his what’sApp simply don’t show me any hope that he will eventually come back to me & right now I’m at the back of his mind thou he was trying reconciliation.

over 9 years ago

No body wanna help me on this?

over 9 years ago

Hey. I’m free to chat if you’re interested, I provide time frames and depending on our connection they are usually very accurate. I’ll need your DOB to get started.

over 9 years ago

Julia stop by for a chat with me. I will focus in on Andy and his current situation.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi i will give you practical way for this it is better for you.If he loves you truly he has to come but if he is not your soulmate and not love you then you deserve other who loves you truly.

over 9 years ago

hi , if you are wanting to know his deep true intentions and what will unfold and when I would be glad to help you . Please feel free to stop by and contact me

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

there is someone from his past that has come back to him this is why he has changed with you. I would like to give you more detail if you like to chat

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julia,

You are assuming that Andy wants to divorce his wife – he maybe very happy with his life and does not wish to change things. So at present it is actually an if? not even a when.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.