Starting to feel crazy - help!

over 9 years ago
monicapaige didn't upload a photo

Monica Lawton (monicapaige)

13 posts

I’ve been on and off with this guy (DOB 08/04/1981) for about a year and many psychics have told me I’m meant to be with him and this will all work out, but last week he told me that he is not interested in me and has no feelings for me. How can so many psychics be telling me the exact same thing but he is telling me something so drastically different? I’m confused and don’t know what to do.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You need to drop this guy immediately. It’s too long that you’ve been abused!

over 9 years ago

13 posts

I know, but so many people are telling me that we are meant to be together, so I’m conflicted

over 9 years ago

Hi Monica. Let me look into for you again to see what is taking place right now.

over 9 years ago

Honey, unfortunately a lot of “readers” tell you what you want to hear on this site. Its confusing and unfair, but its almost good for business. Be careful who you trust and don’t share any info.

over 9 years ago

13 posts

How would all of them be able to tell me the same exact thing?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi you can decide with your own heart to this situation you can know it with hear t telepathy if he is your soulmate or not i can send your love message to his soul if he is your soulmate he has come to you .otherwise you can take final decision about you.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You ask how all of them could pick up the exact thing? Most are probably picking up your vibration, what you really want, and may have misinterpreted that feeling. I feel you already know the answer yourself. If he’s not showing you the love, then he’s wasting your time.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
meow26 didn't upload a photo

treli (meow26)

18 posts

@Cristina wouldnt an experienced reader be able to pick up the energy of the situation itself and read off of that rather than individual feelings?

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Your guy is one confused person. His Natal Sun Conjuncts his Natal Mercury which makes it very difficult for him to see things and even say things correctly. He had an emotional ending in late 2011 early 2012 that has given him a fear of being hurt again. Its going to take a long time for him to heal. This guy picks the loves in his life apart in his mind. He has Venus in Virgo. I say move on…try hard, you can do it!

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Actually I do feel that he is someone that u have been connected to in a past life and I also feel he is upset

over 9 years ago

13 posts

I agree with @meow26

over 9 years ago

The same question meow asked is the same question I have for paychic sandra.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Beating a dead horse with a reading topic does not increase its accuracy. You need to make a decision and then move forward before receiving another reading. I hope that helps. Let me know if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.