over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

I made a few posts one entiled Amazing and Looking for an advisor in either post nothing went against any of the “rules” ... especially when this is for finding an advisor and that is what the post was about …. any idea why my posts would have been deleted … ??

over 9 years ago

I’m not sure, Amb, but if you need to chat I’m online.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I’m available and online to do a reading for you 9pm EST

over 9 years ago

I’m not sure what your post was about, but either you or someone who responded likely violated the terms of service. There is a link at the bottom of the page if you need to review it.

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

There was nothing in violation posted: Looking for an advisor who can read someone elses thoughts and feelings not just go by law of attraction or guess … that about sums it up

over 9 years ago

Check out my profile. I can do that for you.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I had the same thing happen to me. Just a question I see tons of other people ask on here and nothing that violates the rules.. and my post was deleated. I even went to Jennifer and no answer back from her. Disappointed. .greatly. I truly want to find help w my posts. Hope you find the answer. .

over 9 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

tarna1978—-> you never emailed me, or support or sent an onsite message, so its hard to respond to your questions, when they are not received. If you review my profile page it states that I am available daily for live chat OR if its urgent you are to email directly.

Post are removed from the forum if they are in violation of any community guidelines or terms of service, and at our discretion if they do not belong in this forum for any reason whatsoever.

Amyb > Please review the rules specifically pertaining to this forum. http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/10891

The purpose of this forum is to allow clients to post their questions to our Psychic advisors, hence the name: “Ask a Psychic”. Clients can ask general spiritual and metaphysical based questions, or they may choose to post their specific situational questions, in order to find an advisor that suits their needs, and who can provide the services that a client is looking for.

Fellow “clients” are not to post their ‘advice or suggestions’ in response to other clients forum threads.

This forum is not to be used as discussion platform amongst clients

This forum is monitored for content. Forum posts or threads will be edited or removed if they are in violation of our forum or community guidelines or the terms of service set out by this website. Editing and or deletion of posts is at our sole discretion.

failure to adhere to our guidelines may result in suspension or termination of a user profile.

over 9 years ago

amyb

44 posts

@ Jennifer the post of looking for an advisor was not ooutside of the guidelines and exactly of the post that I had made that got deleted .. I was looking for an advisor that could do xyz and NOT xyz …. it was not outside of the “terms” I have been on here for years and sent you an onsite message directly about another issue I had and you never got back to me … support did and still not happy with that outcome.

Bitwine should have a forum for just clients as advisors have one for just advisors !!

Look at my account and see how much I have Spent and then see if you want to give me a hard time

Thanks and much appreciated