who to believe

over 9 years ago
latisha didn't upload a photo

QLMTM (latisha)

9 posts

I had about 8 different psychics and readings from all over tell me one thing and now today had a reading that is completely the opposite of what they all predicted this one psychic doesn’t have any bad reviews but some of the things she said was dead on but so were what some of the other psychics said confused on who I should believe now I’m ten times more crazy in my head

over 9 years ago

Each psychic will pick up different things, it depends on how they are experienced, what tools they use and the possibilities are pretty endless. You will hear different things but also keep in mind that not everyone is extremely accurate and that getting multiple readings across a short period of time might fog up the next prediction you get. Try just taking a break and working on yourself, try meditating.

over 9 years ago
latisha didn't upload a photo

QLMTM (latisha)

9 posts

thank u I don’t know I was getting the same reading but I could have been over doing it getting a reading everyday or two this one just scared me because it was the complete opposite of what everyone else has said

over 9 years ago

This is exactly why I tell people not to jump around too much. You get confused. I agree with Adrianne. You might to take a break for a one and seek very few trusted readers. I know a lot of sitters keep going to different readers until they hear what they want to hear. Save your time, money, and energy and center yourself.