???

over 9 years ago

Me and my boyfriend had some issues and for the pass month he has been doing everything right. He started talking about marriage briefly. His dob is 8/24/75 mine is 12/19/75. Is he bringing this up because he thinks he’s about to lose me or is he being sincere?

over 9 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

hi nicole you could message me if you like and i will answer your Question :) xoxo

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/23/15-3/02/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/28/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Nicole I see that your boyfriend has been doing a lot of thinking lately but he has something that he is not share with you. Please contact me and I will tell you what is going on.

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

come chat with me jujst takes me a few moments to get a connection and i canhelp u

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Woah, that certainly is a 180 degree turn around for your boyfriend! I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether his intentions are sincere this time.

over 9 years ago

Thanks all